Apple Watch Sport Band Black
Performance meets comfort with the Bucardo Sport collection for the Apple Watch. Featuring advanced technical construction, durable fabric and a custom engineered buckle, Bucardo Sport is designed for everyone from the elite athlete to the casual walker.
- Color: Black
- Unisex design
- Compatible with all Apple Watches
- Lightweight, low-profile and ultra flexible
- Constructed of performance fabric tested for optimal durability
- Seamless construction
- Custom engineered buckle enables easy adjustments for perfect fit
- Apple Watch maintains contact with skin at all times to ensure optimal functionality
- Cuff-style design helps alleviate nerve compression
- Developed in conjunction with physical therapists and athletes
- Not for use during swimming or water sports
Sizing: S/M fits wrist size 5 3/4"-7", L/XL fits wrist size 7"-8 1/4"
Care: Hand wash cold, line dry.
Feedback sport band
Hello Bucardo, I really like your product, however there is still some point to improve: - the cut is not neat - the glue overflows - to complex to close - it's not easy to recharge it over the hole - the material of the wrist band is not waterproof, get wet and smells Thanks for making nice design Redouane
I have been dealing with Bucardo for a year now and I can’t say enough nice things. And the bands are so comfy. Thank you to all who help me and keep me happy
Amazing Apple Watch sportband look!
I received my blue Bucardo sportband and love it! It is a wider band cut out of a single piece of sturdy quick-dry material. The look is sporty, clean and makes the watch appear prominently on my wrist. I wear it now routinely at the gym, but I also love it for a sportier work look with rolled-up shirt sleeves. It feels more comfortable than a regular band as the edges are softer and the buckle lets me easily readjust the fit. It is easy to swap the band out, and cut-out allows the watch to charge without removing the band. Strong recommend for a better looking and better functioning sport band for the Apple Watch!